|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (181 days ago)|
- Contemporary, high spec, 4th floor apartment
- Excellent transport links: under/overground, buses
- Access to Dalston Square facilities
Property reference number 5707881. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Newly built, part furnished apartment on the 4th floor of Joplin House – part of the vibrant Dalston Square development.
- Two stylish bedrooms with bed and substantial mirrored wardrobe.
- High spec kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Double glazed throughout with gas central heating.
- Substantial (25 foot), bright reception room with sofa and spacious kitchen/dining area.
- Modern bathroom suite with ceramic tiling and power shower.
- Spacious 27 foot private balcony provides panoramic views of the square.
- Faces away from the main road and towards the square.
- Modern gymnasium available on site for exclusive use of Dalston Square residents.
- 24/7 concierge service and on site manager also provided for convenient management of deliveries and access.
- Secure bicycle storage provided on site within Sledge Tower.
- Council Tax Band D
- 1min walk to Dalston Junction Underground.
- 4mins walk to Dalston Kingsland Overground.
- 23 minutes to Canary Wharf, 21 minutes to Bank, 23 minutes to Kings Cross, 26 minutes to Oxford Circus
- 11 bus routes linking to all parts of Central and Outer London
- Newly built residents gym on-site, with gym, regular classes, exercise studios, health suite.
- Coop supermarket on site, and large Sainsbury supermarket 4 minutes away within the nearby Kingsland Shopping Centre.
- Various restaurants, cafes, library and health & beauty available within the square development.
- Direct access to Kingsland Rd for a wide selection of bars, pubs, restaurants. Neighbouring Shoreditch, Islington, Hackney and Stoke Newington provide additional entertainment.
- For relaxation, the delightful Dalston Eastern Curve Garden is moments away, whilst fashionable London Fields and Victoria Park are both within walking distance.
- Dalston Square has an active community and provides host to events hosted by the local community including the Hackney Film Club screenings and the World Food Market
Would suit busy professional couple looking for a short commute back to a stylish, high spec home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5707881 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57092623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5707881_42191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.