|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (456 days ago)|
- Double front glass shop frontage
- Prime location for foot fall
- Previously a restaurant with an alcohol license
- Upper parts consist of 8 rooms plus 2 kitchen and bathrooms
- Short or long term lease
- Located on the A205 which is a busy main road
- Over 3150 sq ft of space (See floor plan)
- Rear courtyard area
- Available immediately
- Separate entrance to upper parts
Shop with upper parts total over 3150 sq ft / 294 sqm.
Available short or long term.
The shop premises has a large, glass, double frontage.
Internally there is a small bar area, kitchen (some equipment may be available for use) toilets and a large seating space for customers.
Previously trading as a very busy and successful indian restaurant with an alcohol license, its believed another restaurant would have a great opportunity with this unit.
Some of the kitchen equipment may still be available for use.
Located on the A205 (South Circular) which is a busy main road with high foot fall and lots of cars and buses passing by.
Located in a parade of shops with Tops tiles opposite, a popular local pub, Big Yellow storage, Maplin, Plumb Centre and array of other shops.
The upper parts have their own entrance and consists of 8 rooms plus two kitchen and full bathroom, second separate toilet and a separate shower. Please refer to floor plans.
The property would suit being converted to a HMO.
The yearly rent being asked is £70,000.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FHLET99218777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.