|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Cottage Style Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Third Bedroom/Storage Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Rear Yard and Communal Garden
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this delightful two bedroom cottage style terrace property situated on Sea View, CH47. The property greets you with a lovely front garden, upon entering you step into the front reception room with feature fireplace, walking through the property there is the second reception room with working log burning fireplace. You can exit to the rear of the property through patio door to the rear yard area which then leads into the communal garden. Also off the second reception room is the fully fitted kitchen, completing downstairs is the family shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedroom and via a separate staircase is the third bedroom/storage room. The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout. Call our team direct to arrange a viewing on 0151 734 6688.
Sea View is located off Trinity Road which is off Wirral Circular Trail, which boasts fabulous views out across the Irish Sea. The property is ideally located just a few minutes away from Market Street which features a number of local amenities including a range of shops, wine bars and restaurants. Royal Liverpool Golf Club is just a mile away, perfect for the avid golfer!
The deposit for this property is £595.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 370692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.