|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (325 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom apartment on the sixth floor
- Private south-facing balcony
- Statement entrance foyer and concierge desk
- Custom designed European fitted kitchen
- Integrated AEG appliances and granite worktops
- Luxury bathroom with ceramic tiling
- Under floor heating to primary rooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
LONG LET. Chiswick Point offers the opportunity to live overlooking a tranquil nature reserve, adjacent to one of the country's most dynamic business parks, and also benefit from great commuter links to the heart of the capital.
Chiswick High Road is a byword for chic dining and relaxing; a leisurely walk here means you can experience the buzz of the pavement cafés, restaurant courtyards and brasseries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.