|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (12 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 177809
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 177809.
- Sizeable Detatched Family Home
- Rural Location
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Large Garage
- Parking for 4 Cars
- Garden with Open Views
- May Accept Pets
We present for rental a superb Three Bedroomed Detached House occupying a highly desirable location on the outskirts of Wybunbury village. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and scope of this property
This large and attractive family home offers excellent living space for families or couples looking for a property within close proximity to transport links, amenities and schools whilst still being in a sought after and quiet location.
It features three double bedrooms, a charming interior which is newly decorated throughout, great living space and an enviable semi-rural location. The property has GCH throughout and may be partly furnished if required.
This lovely house is set in the centre of its own manageable plot, with gardens on 3 sides, mainly laid to lawn. At the rear of the property the garden offers total privacy, backing onto open countryside and views of Wybunbury Church beyond.
It has secure roadside gates, a garage and off-road parking for 4 cars.
- Double gates to stone/concrete Driveway
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large Garage
- Brick storage shed with water
- Rear patio
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- GROUND FLOOR
- Storm Porch
- Hall with under-stairs storage area
- Fully fitted Kitchen including Cooker, Fridge & Freezer
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Utility room with door to side driveway
- Dining Room with patio doors leading to rear garden
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
- Snug/Office/Playroom/4th Bedroom adjacent to lounge
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with large airing cupboard
- Master Bedroom with dual aspect and exposed beams
- Bedroom 2 with garden view
- Bedroom 3 with view to rear
- Family Bathroom with Electric shower
Wybunbury lies 3 1/4 miles to the south east of Nantwich and 3 1/4 miles to the south of Crewe. With easy access to the extensive road and train network beyond.
The village boasts an excellent primary school, two public houses, the renowned 29.3m leaning tower of the former church of St. Chad, children'splay area/park, and post office/village store, making it a delightful, family friendly, semi rural village with countryside surrounding.
Nearby villages include Hough, Shavington, Stapeley and Walgherton. The A51 runs east - west through the south western corner of the Parish.
The property will be available from 1st December 2016All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only.
In line with Open Rent's policy a £20 fee for a comprehensive reference check will apply per tenant
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 177809
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57093757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17780923112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.