|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- EPC Rating - Awaiting
- 3 Bedroom Property
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fee's Apply
- Newly Renovated Throughout
- Close To Local Transport Links
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
- Good Local Schools Nearby
- Available Early - Mid September
NEWLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD..... GOOD SIZE THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY SET IN THE POPULAR LOCATION OF KEARSLEY..... Being close to local shops and amenities, as well as good local schools and excellent transport links. This property is undergoing a complete refurbishment with newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom. The property will be ready early - mid September and is available Unfurnished. Please call us now to register your interest.
SET IN THE POPULAR LOCATION OF KEARSLEY..... Being close to local shops and amenities, as well as good local schools and excellent transport links.
Fantastic property, being refurbished to a high standard. Offering, entrance hallway leading to lounge area, dining area and kitchen. 3 Bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Garden to front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57094345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 311528557532_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Swinton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.