|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (331 days ago)|
- A Superb Top Floor Apartment Available Immediately Unfurnished
- One of 5 Newly Created in a Fine Grade 11 Listed High Street Building
- London Trains and Heathrow Buses a Short Walk; M40 Under a Mile
- Beautifully Fitted - Heavily Timbered Sitting-Dining Room, 14' Kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms, One En Suite, Guest Bathroom. Private Residents Parking
- EPC Rating: D
Available immediately unfurnished - a newly created top floor apartment in a fine Grade 11 Listed Building in the old High Street; 25 minute London trains and frequent Heathrow buses within 2/3 minutes walk. Beautifully fitted and presented accommodation with electric heating and sealed units. Security entrance to reception hall and fine staircase; entrance hall, timbered sitting-dining room, exceptional 14' kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, one en suite, guest bathroom. Private residents parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7369704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.