|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 187222
Property Reference: 187222.
The property is a recently renovated two bedroomed mid terrace property with an enclosed private rear yard with hut. Property was completely refurbished to include a re-wire, new kitchen, new bathroom, full re-plaster, decoration and new carpets and lino. Property has double glazing, a wifi central heating system, both heat and smoke detectors and a CO2 detector. The property is in the very popular Leeman Road area which gives very easy access (walking distance) to York centre and the railway station. Locally there are two bars close by, takeaways and local shops. The location gives easy access via Tadcaster Road to the A64 and hence quick links to Leeds.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £619.00 per month (£142.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187222
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57096529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18722222112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.