Office to rent51 Rivington Street, London, EC2A
£65,000 pa (£5,417 pcm)
1,034 sq. ft.
- 1,034 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Quirky and creative ground and lower ground floor office in this converted warehouse building on Rivington Street to let
- Ground floor 532 sq ft
- Lower ground 502 sq ft
- Original features including timber flooring on ground floor, exposed brickwork and steel cast columns
- Fully fitted kitchenette
- Light well providing natural light to the lower ground floor
- Within the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle
- Located on Rivington Street, close to its junction with Charlotte Road
- Walking distance to Old Street, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street Stations
- The area is well served by numerous bus routes
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57098152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.