|Added on Rightmove:||29 December 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Two bedroom house
- Re-decorated throughout ( November 2016)
- Kitchen to include appliances
- Excellent location for all amenities
- Dogs will be Considered
A very well presented two bedroom terraced house with garage located on the Ladygrove development. Dogs considered. Available Now, unfurnished. EPC rating D.
Didcot is a town and civil parish in Oxfordshire about 9 miles (14 km) south of Oxford. Didcot is known for its railway junction Didcot Parkway, railway museum and power stations. It is the official gateway to the Science Vale three large science and technology centres in the surrounding villages of Milton (Milton Park), Culham (Culham Science Centre) and Harwell (Harwell Science and Innovation Campus).
The accommodation comprises of:- Porch, Lounge, Kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A fully enclosed garden with patio is available at the rear of the property. Parking is available in front of the garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
South Oxfordshire District Council, tax band C. Mains services water and Electricity.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57098755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 147853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Didcot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.