|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- FREE TENANT APPLICATION FEES
- Off street parking
- Large Garden
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Larger than avarage bedrooms
- Walking distance to Hendon central station
- Detached property
- Available now
FREE TENANT APPLICATION FEES, A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO RENT THIS STUNNING FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM / TWO BATHROOM DETACHED, MODERN PROPERTY WITH DRIVEWAY PARKING.... Presented to an impressive standard throughout, featuring a high specification kitchen and two bathrooms. Arranged over two floors and situated within close walking distance of Hendon central station and Brent Cross shopping centre. Ground floor briefly comprising: Entrance hallway. Downstairs W.C. Lounge. Fully fitted kitchen / large dining area with patio door access to the garden, reception / family room with double door leading to a decked terrace area with steps to rear large garden. Appliances include: Dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, double oven / hob, washer / dryer. Stairs to first floor: Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Main family bathroom with white suite. Two further double bedrooms. GCH. The property has network cabling throughout. Enclosed rear garden and decked terrace area. Driveway parking for 2/3 cars. Part furnished. AVAILABLE NOW. Call Taylor Bond Homes Lettings now for viewings on - 020 3011 1198 or email email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAYLO_000072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Bond, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.