|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (484 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS COTTAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- POPULAR LONG MELFORD LOCATION
- REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW
**BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM LONG MELFORD HOME** William H Brown are excited to present this two bedroom mid-terrace home, situated in the popular village of Long Melford. The property comprises of a spacious living room, generous kitchen/diner, large master bedroom, second bedroom, family bathroom, rear garden. The property is unfurnished and AVAILABLE NOW! PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
**BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM LONG MELFORD HOME** William H Brown are excited to present this two bedroom mid-terrace home, situated in the popular village of Long Melford. On the ground floor, this property comprises of a spacious living room with gas fireplace, leading through into the generous kitchen/diner, the kitchen has space for appliances as well as a range of base and eye level units and access to the rear garden.
On the first floor, the property benefits from a landing with storage, large master bedroom and second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Outside, the rear garden has access out to the street and also a shed. The property is unfurnished and is AVAILABLE NOW. PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57099343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4103D4012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Sudbury Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.