|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (57 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 187691
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 187691.
A modern, contemporary duplex apartment in an exclusive, private gated development. Just off Berkhamsted high street, which offers both unique boutique shopping, many independent cafes and coffee shops, a great selection of pubs and restaurants, a large Waitrose supermarket and a Marks & Spencers foodhall all within walking distance.
First floor includes
- Large living/dining room.
- Modern fitted kitchen including a breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer, gas hob with fan assisted electric oven.
- Master suite with fitted double wardrobes, en-suite with bath/overhead shower.
- Closet toilet.
Ground floor includes
- Second double bedroom with double fitted wardrobes.
- Third double bed/office.
- Modern fitted shower room.
Includes garage and secured parking.
Shared contemporary garden with seating and water feature.
Berkhamsted station is a 5 minute walk and provides a 30 minute journey into London.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,895.00 per month (£437.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,842.50
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 19 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 187691
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57099586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18769123112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.