|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Fabulous studio flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Residential building with porter services and lift access
- Stylish and spacious studio room with storage space
- Benefits from modern separate kitchen with appliances
- Benefits from an excellent location
SHORT LET. Situated within a secure and smart residential building this fantastic studio flat has been presented to offer stylish and modern interiors throughout.
Upper Berkeley Street is adjacent to the shops, cafés and restaurants of Edgware Road and is just moments from the attractions of Oxford Street and Mayfair. Transport links include Marble Arch Underground Station (Central line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.