|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (242 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bed detached house with driveway and garage
- Set on a private road in West End Village
- Superb condition throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Benefits from stunning rural views at the rear of house
- Generously sized rooms
- South east facing rear garden
- 15 mins drive to Woking Station (according to Google Maps)
SHORT LET. Ideally located in a sought-after location this outstanding four bedroom detached house offers a wealth of living and entertaining space. Benefiting from two reception rooms, a large conservatory and private garden.
There is a good range of local amenities nearby, with Woking within a 15 minute drive for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as excellent sporting facilities. The nearest National Rail station is Brookwood.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.