|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2016 (513 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187696
Property Reference: 187696.
Appealing, well presented Two Bedrooms Inner Terrace having undergone recent refurbishment. This property is warmed by a gas fired boiler aided by upvc double glazing. Further features including two reception rooms, Kitchen with matching units, Bathroom/WC with modern white suite and two double Bedrooms. There is also a rear yard.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed insert and fan light, upvc double glazed bay window to front, radiator, 2 alcove wall lights, open to staircase to first floor, open doorway to rear Dining Room.
Radiator, upvc door with double glazed insert leading to Rear Yard, open doorway to Kitchen.
Fitted matching units arranged as base cupboards and drawers, wood grain effect laminate worktops, inset stainless steel single drainer sink units, tiled splash backs, space for electric/gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, upvc double glazed window to side, tiled effect vinyl flooring.
Bathroom / WC
Modern white suite with panel bath having shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush close coupled WC, tiled splash backs, radiator, upvc double glazed window to side.
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted cupboard housing gas fired 'combi' boiler.
Yard to rear
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £375.00 per month (£86.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £375.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 187696
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57099859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18769623112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.