|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (332 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185154
Property Reference: 185154.
An impressive one double bedroom Victorian period apartment in central Balham, offering high ceilings and large windows throughout, as well as an exceptionally large bedroom with lots of storage space. The entire apartment was renovated and decorated in July 2016 in a refreshingly simple white tone to maximise the natural light.
The bright South-facing reception has space for both dining and relaxing, and the bedroom is exceptionally large with built-in wardrobe and overhead storage cupboards.
The kitchen has lots of natural light, lots of storage space along with an integrated Bosch dishwasher, Bosch washing machine and Bosch fridge. The kitchen was renovated in July 2016. The bathroom is modern with clean simply colours and new Grohe fittings.
Balham overground and underground station are 5 minutes walk, and Wandsworth Common is just 2 minutes.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,490.00 per month (£343.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,063.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 185154
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57100045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18515423112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.