|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (594 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 180082
Property Reference: 180082.
Superbly located on a quiet residential street is this well presented & newly refurbished three double bedroom mid terraced family home, the property offers easy access to Seven Kings station (5 minutes walking distance, 17 minutes to Liverpool street) and boasts spacious living throughout with ample storage. The property has been very well looked after, the ground floor consists of a large reception, modern fitted kitchen and a large garden. The 1st floor consists of two double bedrooms & large family bathroom. The 2nd floor consists of a large double bedroom with nice city views. The property is double glazed, and has gas central heating. Call today to book the appointment.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 180082
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57102481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18008223112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.