|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (310 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 163218
Property Reference: 163218.
· Available now
· Superb one bedroom, ground floor apartment
· Deptford Bridge DLR station on your doorstep
· Lovely communal garden
· Bright reception room
· One bedroom / one bathroom
· 24 hour concierge service
· Onsite gym & swimming pool
· Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
· Quiet situation within the development
· Secure building with phone-buzzer system integrated into apartment
· Exceptionally furnished, modern and well-presented accommodation including brand new boiler
A fantastic, spacious one bedroom apartment in the Utah Building. This ground floor apartment has wooden flooring, throughout with lovely new carpeting in the bedroom, fully integrated kitchen appliances, floor to ceiling windows overlooking a lovely green park.
The development further benefits from a 24 hr concierge service and excellent leisure facilities including a fully equipped gymnasium and swimming pool as well as an onsite supermarket, bar and restaurant.
It is also conveniently located very close to Deptford Bridge DLR station with easy access to Canary Wharf, the City, Stratford and London City Airport. Other transport options include the mainline (Greenwich) and overground stations (New Cross) and various buses including the 453 (Piccadilly, Oxford Circus,Trafalgar Square, Baker Street).
The property is ideally situated for a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Greenwich and is also close to the beautiful Greenwich Park. Other nearby attractions include the Maritime Museum, Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory, Greenwich market and Picture house Cinema.
We are looking for a particularly clean, professional tenant keen on renting for a minimum of 12 months.
If interested, please contact us to request a viewing by providing the following details:
- your approximate age
- employer, position in company and number of years based at that company
- employment status (full time/part time)
- number of tenants
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,325.00 per month (£305.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 163218
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57102619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16321823112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.