|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 40195
Property Reference: 40195.
Victorian 4 bedroom semi detached house with period features in Norley approximately 14 miles from Chester.
The property is in an idyllic location beside Delamere Forest and Hatchmere Lake.
Downstairs there are two reception rooms and a kitchen.
On the second floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Third floor there is one bedroom with fabulous views over the forest and the Lake.
Driveway to the front and garden to the rear.
Available 9th January 2017
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,400.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 09 January, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 40195
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57102640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4019523112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.