|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (177 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187782
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 187782.
I am very pleased to be renting this beautifully renovated cottage based in the historic market town of Mold. Conveniently based in New Street you are only minutes walk away from the local shops.
The two bed property has character and charm and a viewing of this home is essential to fully appreciate the standard of renovation completed. The owners have spent a lot of time and effort updating the cottage to modern day standards and have yet retained a wealth of character.
In brief the cottage contains:
- Sitting room with featured log fire, wooden flooring and beamed ceiling
- Breakfast room with wooden bar area and beamed ceiling
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with bath & shower and feature skylight window
- Two bedrooms. Bedroom one with exposed beam and feature high ceiling
- Double glazed windows, Gas central heating,
- Outside rear courtyard style garden.
The cottage is ideal for a single person, couples or couples with a young child. The master bedroom is lovely and big however the second bedroom is quite small. You would be able to fit in a single bed.
This property will be available to rent from December 2016.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £825.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 23 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 187782
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57103120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18778223112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.