|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (458 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 185291
Property Reference: 185291.
Fantastic transport, space and character in this wonderful home! Set at the top floors of a Victorian conversion, this property is split over three levels giving not only wonderful period features like a fireplace in the lounge and sash windows, but also a roomy and safe environment. The location is ideal for accessing both the amenities of Lewisham centre and its Zone 2 transport links (ideal for commuting to the City and Canary Wharf) and the leafy and tranquil Hilly Fields park and Brockley Farmers Market.
This 750 sq foot flat comprises:
- Large kitchen with oak table that seats at least six guests, integrated applicances (including washer-dryer, dishwasher and separate fridge and freezer) and solid wood units offering plenty of storage in addition to a separate floor to ceiling cupboard offering further storage space
- Bathroom with white Victorian-style ceramics and including a bath
- Stairs up to a large bedroom with Victorian-style kingsize bed, drawers and two double wardrobes
- Stairs up to a lounge with two huge sofas, feature sash window and original fireplace
- Two separate storage areas possible on the stairs so place for coats to be tucked away etc.
All is tastefully and neutrally decorated throughout, with thoughtful touches like chandelier light fittings nodding to the property's era.
Transport options are aplenty and located in Zone 2 of the transport network: DLR to Greenwich, Canary Wharf and Bank; direct and frequent train to London Bridge, Cannon St, Waterloo, Charing Cross and Victoria; overground network at New Cross Gate is a further option as well as many buses to the centre, including night buses, that run from a stop just a couple of minutes' walk away. Free on-street parking is also available on the street for those with cars.
Amenities are great too, whether you like sports (tennis, jogging and basketball at nearby Hilly Fields park, climbing and swimming at the gym five minutes walk away...), cafes/restaurants with the delightful spots of Greenwich and Blackheath are also located nearby which affords even more options, supermarkets and shops for the essentials from a 24h Tesco and Sainsburys just a couple of minute's walk away, to the extensive shops and daily market in Lewisham centre and the fantastic Brockley farmers' market at the weekend.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,235.00 per month (£285.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 10 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 9 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 185291
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57103243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18529122112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.