1 bedroom ground floor flat to rentPippin Mansions, E20
- Available from 17th December 2016
- Free subscription to Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband
- Private South facing terrace
- Underground parking is available to rent
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Wooden floors; carpeted bedrooms
This modern 1 double bedroom is on the ground floor of Pippin Mansions in East Village. This home has a fully integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances and an open plan living and dining room. The living area leads out onto a private terrace. This home comes furnished and neutrally decorated, with wooden floors in the living area, carpet in the bedrooms and underfloor heating throughout. The home is just 500m from Stratford International Station and 700m from Westfield Shopping Centre.
Situated in the former Athletes Village, East Village is voted the Best New Place to Live by London Planning Awards 2014, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015 and 2016. We do not charge agency fees and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This home is available from 17th December 2016, so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57104239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living London, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.