|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2017 (340 days ago)|
- Ground floor studio flat
- Direct access onto private patio
- Separate kitchen
- Seperate shower room
- Electric heating
- Off-street Parking on a first come basis
- Communal laundry facilites
- Close to the mainline station and high street
A well-presented, ground studio flat within a converted Edwardian property being within easy reach of Surbiton mainline station & town centre. The property comprises: Studio room with direct access onto a small private patio, separate kitchen and modern shower room, The property further benefits from well maintained communal grounds, bike storage and communal laundry room. EPC Rating E
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained within these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges are payable, please contact our office for further details.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57105628.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MI3490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Surbiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.