|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (148 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 187853
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 187853.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED - DOUBLE EN-SUITE ROOM IN SHARED HOUSE
- A suite comprising double bedroom with an extra study/storage room and ensuite bathroom
- Lovely old house with spacious shared rooms and huge garden to enjoy (gardener does maintenance)
- Excellent location in Ruislip Conservation Heritage Area
- Close to the High St with loads of shops and restaurants but also minutes from fields and woods the other way
- 8 mins walk from Ruislip station and 15 mins walk from West Ruislip station
- Off-Street Parking
- High speed fibre optic internet included
- Convenient for local universities and hospitals and A40/M40, M25 and M4 all easily reached.
- Council Tax, Water, Gas, Electricity, Broadband and TV licence included in rent
This is a lovely old house with real character and loads of space. The garden gives you peace and quiet, but you are also near to everything you need - the perfect location! There are six bedrooms altogether. When the room becomes empty on 10th Dec there will be three women and two guys sharing, aged between twenties and forties - they keep it beautifully and need a new person who appreciates a lovely environment. The room is actually a suite of three rooms, comfortably furnished with plenty of storage space. The shared areas are a large kitchen/diner, a large sitting room with door to the garden, downstairs WC and garage with laundry facilities.
You have the best of all worlds as you are close to all the shops and restaurants of the High Street, but it only takes a couple of minutes to be in the Manor Farm Heritage Area with library, farmers' market, art exhibitions in the Tythe Barn, River Pinn and woods behind. It's about two minutes to the church, park and tennis courts, or 15 mins walk to Highgrove Leisure Centre one way or the golf course the other way.
Landlrod managed property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £695.00 per month (£160.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £695.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 December, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 187853
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57105865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18785324112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.