|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (361 days ago)|
- Great one bedroom apartment
- Modern neutral interiors
- Well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Bright reception room
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Generous private roof terrace
- Modern bathroom
LONG LET. Situated just moments from array of amenities and transport facilities, this fabulous one bedroom apartment is beautifully presented throughout.
Close to the shops and amenities of both Edgware Road and Baker Street, Seymour Terrace is also moments from a selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants and to local leisure facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.