|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Bright and contemporary interiors
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Third floor of a secure residential development
- Bright and spacious reception room / kitchen
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. Offering an enviable location in desirable area of Westminster, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
Ambrosden Avenue is a pretty residential address conveniently tucked away from the bustling amenities on offer along Victoria Street with the idyllic green open spaces of Saint James Park also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.