|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Charming and spacious one bedroom flat
- Located on the seventh floor
- Sought-after views over the River Thames
- Bright reception room with semi open plan kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb communal roof terrace with stunning views
- Building with parking, lift and concierge
LONG LET. A larger-than-average one bedroom flat set within a residential development with superb communal roof terrace offering stunning views of London and the River Thames.
Millbank Court is perfectly located for the shops, restaurants and bars of Victoria and the West End. For motorists easy access to the A40 and A4/M4 links to central London as well as rapid access to Heathrow Airport and the west.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.