|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (59 days ago)|
- Stunning and completely renovated 2/3 bedroom character cottage .
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated Gas hob and electric oven and microwave
- New fridge freezer to be installed and door to conservatory extension .
- New gas central heating system and upvc double glazing .
- Two ground floor reception rooms [one can be used as a bedroom ]
- Luxury ground floor bathroom fully tiled with electric shower over bath .
- Two first floor double bedrooms and additional upstairs study room .
- 100 feet rear garden private and enclosed with Koi carp pond .
- New carpets and newly decorated .
- Unfurnished . Available NOW.
Full description**AVAILABLE NOW**This completely renovated double fronted 2/3 bedroom character cottage is available to let . The property benefits from a new gas central heating system , UPVC double glazing and newly fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom with electric shower over the bath . Located next to the main post office in the heart of Waltham Chase a further feature is an extensive rear garden with Koi carp pond . Unfurnished the property has new carpets throughout .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57106138.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7366649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond , Wickham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.