|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (155 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Can supply furnished or unfurnished
- Ultra Chic Private Development
Property reference number 5701708. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Fantastic, stylish, light-filled one bed ground floor flat in a private block close to Spitalfields Market and tube station.
- Large double bedroom.
- Contemporary bathroom suite.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Solid wood floors.
- Recessed contemporary low voltage down lights.
- Contemporary vertical feature radiators just to name a few of the features.
Enviably located just a short distance from the City and on the doorstep of Spitalfields Market and trendy Brick Lane, this stylish and contemporary one bedroom apartment is ideal for young professionals. Set within this ultra chic private development in the heart of Spitalfields, located just off Brick Lane and within easy reach of the vast array of bars and restaurants of Spitalfields, Shoreditch and Hoxton, the location is unbeatable.
- Two minutes' walk to Old Street tube station and buses.
- Near stations, supermarkets.
- Bars and restaurants all nearby.
- The closest underground stations are Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith and City lines) and Shoreditch (East London line). With Liverpool Street (Central, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City and Circle lines, British Rail) also within easy reach while for motorists there is easy access to the A13 for routes out of London to the East.
- The flat can be rented furnished / unfurnished, as required.
- Available from 14th February.
- Great for Professions and families.
- Students considered from local fashion school.
- Otherwise, sorry no DSS, students or agencies.
* Please quote ref. 5701708 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57107803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701708_42693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.