|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Modern second floor two bedroom apartment
- Open plan sitting room/dining/kitchen
- Electric oven and hob, built in washer/dryer
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Excellent location close to town centre
MODERN UNFURNISHED second floor two bedroom apartment with ALLOCATED PARKING close to Beverley town centre.
Communal entrance with stairs to private apartment. Entrance into hallway with INTERCOM SYSTEM and boiler storage cupboard.
GOOD SIZE three piece bathroom suite with a SHOWER OVER THE BATH and heated towel rail. DOUBLE BEDROOM with JULIETTE STYLE BALCONY and a FURTHER SINGLE BEDROOM.
OPEN PLAN sitting room/dining/kitchen with Juliette balcony, electric oven and hob, WASHER/DRYER, DISHWASHER and FRIDGE with FREEZER compartment.
No pets and non smokers only. Tax Band B.
Our application fee is £170 plus £30 for an extra occupant over 21 years old. To start the application process you will need to pay this as soon as possible. Once all the checks are complete you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent of the first month's rent. We will then stop taking viewings on the property. All fees can be paid, either in cash or via BACS transfer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57108208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26651456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Property, Hessle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.