|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (184 days ago)|
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PRIME LOCATION
A QUIET and SPACIOUS first floor apartment with PRIVATE GARDEN and within EASY REACH of the city centre. The property boasts PLENTIFUL living space, 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, MODERN fitted kitchen, UNDERFLOOR HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, and an allocated PARKING area.
Door to communal hallway. Wall mounted lockable letterboxes. Door to private storage rooms which has power. Stairs up to apartment. Door to entrance hallway.
Doors giving access through to living accommodation, two bedrooms and bathroom. Storage cupboard housing the emersion tank. Thermostat control. Telephone entry system.
Living/ Dining Room
Two sets of uPVC French doors to the rear elevation opening out to the rear garden. Archway through to the kitchen area. Ceiling spotlights. Thermostat control. Telephone point. Television point.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Range of matching wall and base units with complementary roll edge worksurface. Four ring electric hob with cookerhood over. Integrated electric oven. Integrated fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with monoblock mixer tap. Ceiling spotlights.
Double bedroom, uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Thermostat control.
uPVC double glazed window with obscured insets to the front elevation. Matching three piece suite comprising of; low level WC with dual flush facility, vanity wash hand basin with monoblock mixer tap and P-shaped bath with power shower over. Shaving point. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
Double bedroom, uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Television point. Thermostat control.
Enclosed rear garden which is partly laid to lawn and partly decked. Communal car park to the front.
Double glazing and underfloor gas central heating with separate controls for each room.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57108253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3066K5617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Plymstock .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.