|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom period family home in sought after location
- Double Reception, Eat-In Kitchen, Bathroom & Guest WC
- Suitably located to Kentish Town and Camden Town
- Benefits include wood floors, period features
- Includes private rear Garden and first floor Terrace
A beautifully presented 3 Bedroom period family home to rent in this sought after location. Ideally located to the local amenities and transport links of Kentish Town with Camden Town being within nearby proximity. The Property benefits from a recent refurbishment, wood floors, period features and private Garden. Accommodation comprising of; bright & spacious Reception leading to Dining Area, fully integrated Kitchen/Breakfast Room, downstairs shower room all arranged over the ground floor, occupying the first floor is a fabulous dual aspect Master Bedroom opening onto a dressing area with built-in wardrobes, double doors to private Roof Terrace & modern four piece Bathroom Suite, with 2 further Double Bedrooms on the second floor. Available now - Furnished or Unfurnished. EPC Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57108298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL160061_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Camden & Primrose Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.