|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Town House
- New Build
- Garage and Drive
- Energy Rating B
This property perfectly situated for access to the town centre amenities from a range of shops, cafes, a lovely little market area and good bars and resturants. The property is a good size, modern kitchen and would be great for a family. Excellent for commuting through to Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster by road, train and bus. It's also close to Manvers for excellent employment opportunities.
Enter this gorgeous 3 story town house to the entrance hallway that has an alarm system build in. There is a modern white kitchen diner with patio doors leading to the garden. On the ground floor is also the downstairs toilet and the garage. To the second floor and there is the master bedroom, family bathroom and the large living area with a juliette balcony. The top floor has a further 2 bedrooms, both doubles and another bathroom with a shower. This property is available to rent UNFURNISHED and is available as soon as possible.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57109264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1247L3023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.