|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (541 days ago)|
- THIRD FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN FROM THE LOUNGE
- SHORT WALK AWAY FROM WESTFERRY DLR
- SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS AT CANARY WHARF CLOSE BY
- EXCELLENT LOCATION AND CONDITION
- EPC RATING C
***BIG IS BETTER*** This amazing two bedroom flat on the third floor has a big bright lounge with lots of light coming in and is separate from the kitchen. You have TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the flat has recently been re-painted so you can move straight in and relax!!. The flat is all double glazed and has gas central heating so it keeps warm and very cost effectively.
Located in a prime spot you are just a short walk away from Canary Wharf and Limehouse and Westferry DLR station just a few minutes walk away. There is a large variety of restaurants and bars around Canary Wharf plus a shopping centre so you can have a great day / night out!!
When you apply for a tenancy there will be an administration fee to pay - ask our branch staff for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.