|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- End of terrace property
- Jacuzzi bath
- Stylish fittings throughout
- Off road parking for up to 3 cars
- Rear garden with Cabin
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- LPG central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Sorry no pets
- Available immediately
Modern good size living room, modern fully integrated kitchen with gas hobs, master bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower over bath.
Private enclosed rear garden with log cabin.
End of terrace, Stylish and modern through out, ample off road parking, jacuzzi bath, log cabin to the rear of the garden, Rural location, cul-de-sac location, LPG gas central heating, UPVC double glazing & walking distance to local amenities. *Available Immediately*
**Sorry no pets**
Early viewing highly recommended
To arrange a viewing or for more details please call the office on: 01905 388776
Tenant fees apply- If you are interested in one of our properties, please contact our branch for full details of the different fees payable before you view or reserve any property. Our staff can provide you with a full explanation and breakdown of how our fees are calculated as referencing fees are charged depending on individuals and should a guarantor be required, this would require additional referencing fees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Carter Lettings & Property Management, Tewkesbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.