|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Lovely Detached Family Home
- Set In A Sought After Area
- EPC Rating D
- Tenant Fees Apply
- Spacious And Modern Throughout
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars
LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA AND SITUATED IN A CUL DE SAC IS THIS WONDERFUL DETACHED PROPERTY WHICH IS SURE TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME. AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO NOW THIS LOVELY PROPERTY IS MODERN AND SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT and comprises of four double bedrooms, with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and further family bathroom to the first floor, whilst to the ground floor there is an open plan lounge / dining area, a modern kitchen with all appliances to remain, a utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Externally there is a lovely rear garden a garage and off street parking for three cars. A delightful family home and definitely not one to be missed. Call the office now to book your internal viewing!!
Cloakroom / WC
En-Suite Shower / WC
Off Street Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57110989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 034528574671_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Chatham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.