|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (328 days ago)|
- Only one month's deposit required
- Competitive agency fees
- Situated in the popular Hove area, just a short walk from Church Road
- Spacious studio room, with large bay window
- Separate kitchen, complete with free-standing oven and hob
- Plumbing for a washing machine
- Separate bathroom with white suite, including bath and shower attachment
- Additional small study area leading to kitchen
- Own off-street entrance
- Close to all local amenities, including laundrette and all major bus routes
This spacious lower ground floor studio flat, situated in the popular Hove area just a short walk from Church Road, consists of large studio room, separate kitchen and bathroom.
The main studio room, measuring approximately 6m x 4m, is bright and spacious; benefiting from a large bay window.
Also a good size, the separate kitchen includes free-standing oven and hob. This property has the additional benefit of a small storage/study area leading from the studio room to the kitchen.
The L-shaped bathroom includes white suite with both bath and shower attachment.
Boasting its own off-street entrance and lovely shared patio garden, this property is a must-see and early viewing is recommended.
Situated within walking distance of the beautiful Hove promenade, this fantastic studio flat is close to all local amenities including launderette. Just a few minutes from all major bus routes and Hove train station, this property is ideal for those needing to commute into and out of the city for work.
EPC D. U/F. GCH. Council Tax band A. Parking zone N. For Google Maps the postcode is BN3 3AH.
Our all-inclusive agencies fees have no hidden extras. Priced at £180 per person, we are confident that these are some of the most competitive fees within the market.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coastal Management, Hove.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.