|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (327 days ago)|
- One double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Cosy lounge with modern fire place.
- Brand new kitchen with white goods.
- Washing machine, electric cooker and fridge-freezer included.
- Double glazed throughout.
- Gas central heating.
- Allocated parking space.
BRAND NEW KITCHEN JUST INSTALLED.
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED BY THE LANDLORD FOR THIS PROPERTY.
This is a cosy one bedroom semi detached house, ideally suited for a single person or as a starter home for a couple moving together to their first place.
Good size double bedroom comes with storage and sizeable built in wardrobe. Bathroom with bath and shower over the bath.
Cosy lounge with electric fire and brand new kitchen with white goods (electric cooker, washing machine and fridge-freezer) complete the property.
The property benefits from modern double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
Outside, garden, small attached shed and allocated parking space.
No pets and no children.
Directions From Nock Deighton’s Ludlow office proceed down Corve Street to the traffic lights and turn right into Station Drive. Continue along Station Drive and at the next traffic lights turn left into Gravel Hill. Carry on to the top of Gravel Hill and proceed straight over the crossroads into Dodmore Lane. Continue along this road and bear right into Lacy Road. Carry on along Lacy Road and take the first left into Hucklemarsh Road and no. 27 will be found on your right hand side.
Property ref: 121_554_4302524
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57113293.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4302524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ludlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.