|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (359 days ago)|
- LET LEEDS MANAGED PROPERTY
- 8 GREAT DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN
- CENTRAL STUDENT HEADINGLEY LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- NO SMOKING OR PETS IN PROPERTY
SUMMARY LET LEEDS are delighted to offer an extremely spacious and well located 8 double bedroom student house, UNIPOL accredited, fantastic!
LOCATION The house is located in Headingley/Hyde Park, so easy to walk to UNI but also has lots of bars and restaurants when you have had enough of studying!
The house has permit parking for the tenants to the rear, bills inclusive available for additional rent.
KITCHEN Large kitchen, 2 ovens, 2 hobs, plenty of fridge and freezer space, large dining table and also lots of storage cupboards.
LIVING ROOM Spacious living room, high ceilings and large bay window, furnished with 3 large 3 seater sofas, and coffee table!
BEDROOMS 8 fantastic double bedrooms, all well sized so that no one gets a short straw, all furnished with double bed, wardrobe, desk and chest of draws.
BATHROOMS 2 Bathrooms, one with shower over bath and one with shower cubicle, hand wash basins and WC.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101428001401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Leeds, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.