|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (420 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED & RECENTLY REFURBISHED 3 BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, NEW FLOORING, NEUTRAL DECOR
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH LARGE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT
- NEWLY INSTALLED MODERN KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF WALL & BASE UNITS
- 2ND RECEPTION / DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED DOORS TO GARDEN
- 2 X DOUBLE & 1 X SINGLE SIZE BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR
- NEWLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH OVERBATH SHOWER
- PAVED GARDEN & GARAGE TO THE REAR
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A well presented and recently refurbished extended 3 bedroom mid terrace house. Situated in a popular residential location and close to all local amenities including: shops, high street, local schools, motor way links, bus routes and within easy access of Sidcup mainline railway station. The property benefits from new gas central heating, double glazing, new flooring and has been decorated in a neutral decor. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch with storage cupboard. Spacious lounge with large double glazed window to front. Newly installed modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, oven, hob, extractor, integrated dishwasher and plumbing space for washing machine. Separate dining area with double glazed door to rear garden. Downstairs cloakroom with hand basin and W.C. To the first floor there are 2 x double and 1 x single size bedrooms (all benefiting from built in storage). Newly fitted family bathroom with hand basin, bath with overbath shower, heated towel rail and W.C. Externally there is a paved garden to the rear and a small pebbled area to the front. There is also a garage (1 x car can park in front). Available immediately. Restrictions: no pets, smokers, students, sharers or housing benefit. Must be viewed to appreciate size and finish. Would ideally suit a professional couple or small family.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57114700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.