|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- Close to Hampstead Heath and Hampstead Village
- Wood floors
- South facing garden
- Private balcony
- Located on a quiet leafy crescent
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Spacious Reception Room
- Two Bathroom (One En-Suite)
- Ideally placed for South End Green, Belsize Park & Hampstead
This bright, raised ground floor 3 bedroom apartment, boasts an impressive, spacious reception room, which overlooks charming garden and has direct access to private terrace.
The flat benefits from a good size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, another 2 bedrooms, spacious living room, open plan fitted kitchen and tiled master bathroom, wooden flooring, gas central heating. At over 1,055 sq ft, this property is both spacious and well proportioned.
South Hill Park is a quiet leafy crescent, located moments from the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath and ideally positioned for the amenities and transport links of South End Green, Belsize Park and Hampstead. The nearest transport links are Hampstead Heath station (National Rail- 0.3 miles) and Hampstead underground station (Northern Line- 0.8 miles).
Available now and offered furnished or partly furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57114760.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26652628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paradigm Estates, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.