|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (261 days ago)|
- Well proportioned house arranged over three floors
- Quietly located on a lovely residential street
- Beautiful reception room with bay-fronted window
- Stunning dining room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Conservatory leading to easy-to-maintain garden
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite and Juliette balcony
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Quality white-suite bathroom
LONG LET. Offering spacious rooms and period features throughout, this superb four bedroom house boasts ample living space, a stunning top floor en suite master bedroom and a lovely garden.
This fabulous house ideally located just moments from local shops and amenities and is within easy reach of a more comprehensive range of bars, shops, cafes and restaurants in central Wimbledon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1006114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.