|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (181 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Benefiting from a new refurbishment
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary integrated kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Superb private rear garden with patio area
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition throughout with a sizeable garden and off-street parking.
Waters Edge is superbly situated close to the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Addlestone. The nearest railway station is Addlestone (National Rail) and for the motorist the M25 provides access into central London and to the South.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Woking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.