|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (330 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 187705
Property Reference: 187705.
- Large detached ideal family home
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- EPC - Applied for (Brand new boiler and insulation)
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Kitchen with built-in appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Two separate WCs
- Front and rear gardens
- Close to Conquest Hospital, and schools
- Good road and bus links
Terrific opportunity to rent this lovely family detached home set in a sought after location close to Conquest Hospital, offering the bonus of a conservatory, garage and gardens
This impressive family home offers a large reception room, separate dining room, a conservatory to the rear, a modern kitchen with plenty of units, cooker and washing machine and built-in fridge-freezer & a dishwasher. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single and a bathroom with shower, and there are two separate WCs, one on each floor, This home offers front & rear gardens and is ideally situated in a quite alleyway. This lovely 1970's house is situated close to Conquest Hospital and is ideal for road and bus links and schools.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £995.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 187705
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57116893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18770523112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.