|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (34 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 180557
Full descriptionProperty Reference: 180557.
- Great family home, which is currently being upgraded to include new carpets and laminate flooring
- Good sized rear garden with room for car parking
- Combi boiler and central heating
- UPVC Double glazing
- Good sized lounge and kitchen
Bond and References Required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £700.00 per month (£161.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 180557
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57117070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18055724112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.