|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (173 days ago)|
- Excellent second floor two bedroom apartment
- Located in a modern gated development
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Impressive reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom and modern bathroom
- Private balcony off the reception room
- Moments from Kew Bridge Station and the river
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated within a modern gated development moments from the river, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers open-plan accommodation with off-street parking.
Temeraire Place is a quiet modern gated development which benefits from a good location for the Thames, Kew and the amenities of Chiswick High Road. The closest station is Kew Bridge with the A4/M4 also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1006165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.