|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (156 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Furnished Property
- Ten Minutes from the University
- The property is available for 17/18 academic year
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
Full description**Available 2017/18 academic year **2 Bedrooms **2 BATHROOMS **MODERN INTERIOR **Close to Manchester University **MODERN FURNISHINGS**
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this superb, spacious 2 double bedroom 2nd floor apartment is in a modern purpose built development located within a leafy conservation area. The property is ideally located approximately 1.5 miles from Manchester City Centre and is just off Upper Brook Street close to Manchester University.
** Available 2017/18 **
- The apartment block is accessed via a secure intercom entry system.
- There is the benefit of secure residents parking and a communal lawned garden with flower borders.
- Well presented kitchen area has a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, washer/dryer and large capacity fridge freezer.
- Both bedrooms are both double rooms with double beds and are all fitted with Ikea furniture/ shelving and storage.
- 2 bathrooms, one each.
Rent £100 pppw exc. of bills
Available 01.07.17 - 30.06.18 (Full 52 week let)
This is a fabulous apartment. Dont miss out, call Nicholas Humphreys Manchester today and arrange your viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-57118063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26652841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.