|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (515 days ago)|
- No administration fees, only £30 per person for references
- Free High-Speed Broadband
- Bills included - Wi-Fi, heating and water. Bills excluded - Electricity & council tax
- Onsite Resident Management Team
- Basic gym facilities
- Minutes' walk form Stockwell Underground Station
*FREE HIGH SPEED BROADBAND*
Gordon & Co are pleased to offer to the market a selection of well-presented, neutrally decorated, and stylish studio apartments within the Stockwell Park area.
These modern apartments are within minutes' walk from Stockwell Underground Station, providing direct transportation links into the City, West End via the Northern and Victoria lines, These contemporary studios include an en-suite showroom, open-plan modern fitted kitchen, living and bedroom areas with wall mounted flat-screen T.V.
All residents have free access to an onsite gym, communal living areas and outside rear courtyard.
A distinctive feature at Stockwell Park Apartments is a welcoming onsite Resident Management Team, who continually assist all residents with their needs which may include accepting parcels, and day-to-day maintenance services for the building and each apartment.
*Bills included - Wi-Fi, Electricity, Heating and Water.
*Bills excluded - Council Tax
*No administration fees, only £30 per person for references
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT160563_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.