|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (287 days ago)|
- One bedroom house
- Private Garden
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to Uxbridge train station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly)
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
- Easy access to Heathrow airport
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Council Tax Band C
A Rarely available immaculate one double bedroom house tucked away in a secluded location with easy access to Uxbridge town centre and A40/M40/M25 motorway networks. The property briefly comprises spacious lounge with patio doors leading to a court yard garden, fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom with bath and shower, Large double bedroom, electric heating. Benefits include walking distance to Uxbridge train station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly), easy access to Heathrow airport and Brunel university.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809016030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Turbervilles Estate Agents, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.